The project stems from the need to give a real, concrete and organized tool to make children aware of issues related to our territory, stimulating in them behaviors that are compatible and sustainable with the environment, through the knowledge of the natural world that surrounds us .
The primary objective of the "AGRISCUOLA" is to stimulate the observation of the territory and the curiosity for the "country life" and the animal world, now almost unknown to our children.
Only through an in-depth knowledge of nature and its "laws" can we create an "environmental awareness" and try to safeguard our planet and, indirectly but closely, also our health.
The project unfolds in didactic paths to "make concrete experiences" through the direct observation of the cycles and rhythms of nature, of the products of the earth, whether spontaneous or cultivated, of the farmer's work and tools, of the life of the animals, in particular of the horse and the donkey.
The objectives are:
- Direct approach to nature, observing it closely
- Exploration and discovery of flora and entomofauna of the territory
- Knowledge of the main crops of our territory: olive and cherry
- Knowledge of the plants of the Mediterranean scrub and of wild edible grasses
- Direct contact with the horse and the donkey, in their role as "relationship brokers", in a dynamic of exchange between man and animal;
- Knowledge of their world and their habits;
- "Battesimo della Sella", to give children an important experience both from the emotional point of view and on the motor level.
- Stimulus towards behaviors that are aware of and responsible for themselves and for others
- Stimulus of the sensorial, creative and fantastic dimension of the child.
The practice of equitation is usable by those who stay in the structure thanks to dedicated packages, which include the insurance to the Sector of Industry, which is part of the CONI.
By email you can request information on "Riding Packages" (based on availability).
- We suggest you take a look at the "experiential events" proposed by our dear friends of Taste & Culture, who present a dense calendar of events concerning culture, food, crafts, wine and traditions, which unfolds throughout the year. . You can ask us to book.
- Release of Caretta Caretta Turtles
Info: manager WWF Fabrizio 3291562781
- Astronomical Observatory at the Casale di Pacciano, renamed the "Casale delle Stelle - (Via Vecchia Corato km 4), organized by the Associazione Trekking Astrofili Physis, also involved in the organization of trekking in different sites of Puglia
Info: you can inform about their Facebook Fanpage or contact 347-6490082
- "Reiki" treatments in structure
- “Yoga” in Nature
A set of practices, studies, theories and teachings that aim to help us to be happy and live better, with greater awareness, strength of mind, physical and emotional well-being. Yoga is also a way of life at 360 degrees, that goes from the practice of positions, to the search for a healthy and conscious lifestyle, based on some ethical and moral norms. It is a path towards evolution, which helps us to feel well, fit, full and satisfied with the our life, and that helps us to attribute meaning to our existence.
- BioNatural Disciplines such as:
Shiatsu Acupressure treatments,
Jin Shin Do (R)
Relaxing Holistic treatments,
Chinese Foot Massage,
Tai Chi Chuan
- Meditations in Nature
Laboratorio del BenEssere
Naturopathic Consultations - Aid report with Psychosomatic approach - Personal Growth Paths - School of Spirituality
In Puglia history, culture, enogastronomy, tradition and folklore come together in a perfect mixture that allows visitors to enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience ... .. Worthy of note are the "Wine Road", an enogastronomic itinerary that includes visits at major wineries and stops in typical restaurants, and the "Oil Road", itineraries in the territories of Andria, Barletta, Bisceglie, Corato, Minervino Murge, Canosa di Puglia and Trani, with visits and tastings in ancient oil mills.
The well-known days of "Open Cellars" taking place in spring and autumn, "Vin 'a Trani" in March and "Goblets of Stars" in August; "Goblets in the Borgo Antico "and" Libri nel Borgo Antico "in Bisceglie between October and November.
Corato: Cicli EuroBike S.P.231 km 32,7 c/o Excecutive Center0808986401
Trani: Fitness La Bicicletta Via G. Falcone 250883489759
- Fishing tourism
Tourist trips and underwater fishing on a fishing boat Marilena3316289813
- Sailing boat excursions on the One Day
Info: Carlo 3290089925
- Sailing course
Lega Navale Italiana SportVia Libertà0803957895
Circolo della Vela Bisceglie ASD Largo Porta di Mare 9Info: 3493532364
Courses and dives at Torre Calderina c/o Lido Nettuno S.S. 16 km771
Immersion Diving School via La Marina95Info: 3391534306
- Theme Park Miragica La Terra dei Giganti Via dei Portuale
- To stay up to date on important events throughout Puglia:
www.viaggiareinpuglia.it/eventi(institutional site of the Puglia Region)
spiagge libere del Macello, Pretore, La Salata,Salsello, La Torretta, La Testa e molte altre…..
A Bisceglie dal
Lido Salsello – Via Vito Siciliani
Lido Marè – Via Mauro Dell’Olio
Oasi Naturale Tore Calderina c/o Lido NettunoS.S.16 km 771
Lido Matinelle- Strada Costiera Colonna 55